We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety!
Following the Governor of Florida's official orders, we would like to inform you that our office has officially re-opened for elective procedures starting on May 11th, 2020. You may call/text us at (954) 587-9737 or schedule an appointment right here on our website.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. In this way, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff in light of recent COVID-19 events, including:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office to account for possible changes if any.
- We will require all patients to wear masks upon arrival, while exiting the office, and when not receiving treatment.
- We will take the temperature of all patients and staff upon arrival at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, brochures, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. You may be asked to stay inside your vehicle, if possible, until we are ready to take you directly into your room.
- We have added new disinfecting and sanitizing equipment to our protocols: air purifiers with UVC light and HEPPA filters; UVC lights in air conditioning systems; intra and extra oral high suction systems to diminish aerosols; fogger with Hypochlorous Acid to disinfect the rooms between patients, among others.
- Our office staff is going to wear extra Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to keep you and us safe.
- We will continue offering our services of sedation as usual, taking the most strict necessary precautions for your safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at (954) 587-9737 or make an appointment right here on our website
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
The Team at One Dental Studio