If you have suffered an oral injury or are experiencing excruciating tooth or mouth pain, One Dental Studio is here for you! Though many Davie-area dental offices are closed at this time, we are OPEN for emergency and elective dentistry consultations and appointments. For just $39, Dr. Magurno is currently conducting virtual dentist consultations to give patients the care and advice they need - right in the comfort of their own homes! To attend your virtual consultation, follow these simple steps:
- Schedule Your Virtual Dentist Consultation By Calling Our Office
- Attend Your Virtual Dentist Consultation With Dr. Magurno
- If Necessary, We Will Schedule You For A Same-Day Or Next-Day Dental Appointment At Our Davie Office
- If Dr. Magurno Has Approved You For An In-Office Appointment, Please Fill Out The Following Consent Form:
One Dental Studio OPEN For Emergencies & Elective Treatments!
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, call us right away for a virtual dentist consultation:
- Tooth Pain
- Gum Swelling & Inflammation
- Dental Abscess
- Broken Tooth
- Broken Crown
- Tooth Requiring Root Canal Treatment
If you are interested in getting an elective dental treatment, call our office to schedule your consultation.
How We Are Keeping Patients Safe During This Challenging Time
One Dental Studio is always committed to following the highest levels of safety and sanitation standards. Currently, we are going above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Here’s how we are doing it:
- Virtual dentist consultations. Dr. Magurno is conducting virtual dentist consultations to limit the number of patients and staff members in our office.
- Conducting health screenings and taking temperatures. At the recommendation of the CDC, we are taking patients’ temperatures and asking pre-screening questions prior to admitting them into our reception area.
- Disinfection & sterilization. Our office is thoroughly cleaned in between appointments.
If Dr. Magurno determines that she needs to treat you in-office, you will be asked the following screening questions prior to the start of your appointment:
- Have you traveled to an affected geographic area within the past 14 days? (i.e. China, Iran, South Korea, Europe, a cruise ship, or any high-risk sites in the U.S.)
- Have you had close contact with a person who traveled to high-risk sites or has been diagnosed with the virus?
- Do you have a fever and respiratory symptoms, such as cough or shortness of breath?
- Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
Why Choose One Dental Studio For Your Dental Needs
- We use teledentistry: Attend your $39 emergency dental consultation from the comfort of your own home
- We provide an extensive list of emergency dental services
- Our doctors specialize in sedation dentistry for nervous patients and those with special healthcare needs
- Our office is located in a lush greenbelt, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It looks and feels more like a tropical getaway than a dental office!
- Se habla español!
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Virtual Dentist Consultation
One Dental Studio is still open during the following hours:
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We are located at:
5651 Davie Road, Suite A
Davie, FL 33314
Phone: (954) 587-9737
Our Davie dental office is located near the Bergeron Rodeo Grounds, by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Call us today to schedule your consultation. Dr. Magurno is available for same-day and next-day emergency appointments!