UPDATE: March 18, 2020
To all of our dear patients and their families:
In order for us to try to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and following the recent announcements and recommendations from the ADA (American Dental Association) and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), we will be postponing any elective procedures, and we will be taking care of dental emergencies only starting Friday, March 20th until further notice.
If you have a dental emergency (severe swelling, pain or an abscess) we will triage over the phone first to determine if you need to be seen in the office. So please don’t hesitate to call or text us at 954-587-9737; one of our staff members will contact you.
Please continue to check this site for any updates. We will still remain vigilant and we’ll continue to monitor the county and state advisories on COVID-19 to proceed accordingly. Please keep yourself, your family, and our community safe during these difficult times. We will be calling you to schedule your appointments once we have a better sense of how all of this is going to unfold.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Your One Dental Studio Family.
March 16, 2020
To all of our dear patients and their families:
At One Dental Studio, the health and safety of our staff and patients are our top priorities. As such, we’re reminding our team and patients to be vigilant amid the growing concerns related to the possible spread of (COVID-19) in the United States.
If you are currently feeling sick or have been asked to self-quarantine, have fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, have been exposed to the flu, cold and/or COVID-19, or have traveled within the last 4 weeks, we kindly ask that you please call us to reschedule your appointment or send us a text message at 954-587-9737 and we’ll be more than happy to accommodate your next appointment at a more convenient time.
At this time, we do not have plans to restrict our hours of service; except for Hygiene, which for now, is suspended until March 30th to minimize operations that can produce droplets or aerosols. However, we also have taken the following precautionary measures to alleviate any potential concerns and protect the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- All team members and patients will be screened for increased body temperature daily.
- Each patient will be asked to wash their hands as soon as they arrive at our facility and we will give them antibacterial hand sanitizer as well.
- Each patient will be asked (i) if they or any other person that they have contact with have experienced any recent fever, cough, or shortness of breath; (ii) if they or any person they have contact with have traveled within the last 4 weeks; (iii) if they have taken the flu vaccine.
- Once seated in the operatory room, and before the treatment starts, each patient will be asked to rinse with peroxide for 10 seconds.
- Each staff member maintains rigorous personal hygiene standards as well as using new gloves and face masks for every patient interaction.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants across the entire office, with extensive room cleaning after each patient to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- After each use, all dental instruments receive the highest level of medical sterilization available.
- These processes have always been of utmost importance in our office and will continue to be the standards we uphold for our community
Steps you can take:
- Stay home when you are not feeling well. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash immediately and wash your hands.
Please rest assured that we are following local and national updates daily, and will continue to maintain the highest level of safety and patient care that you deserve. If you have any questions regarding your future appointments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We encourage you to visit our website at www.1dentalstudio.com where we will be posting additional updates to keep our community and patients informed on the latest updates regarding the current health situation. Also you can always request appointments through our website, or text/call us at 954-587-9737.
We thank you for being a valued patient at One Dental Studio. We appreciate your continued trust and confidence. Together, as a community, we can overcome these challenging circumstances and continue your path to greater health! We look forward to taking care of you at your next scheduled appointment.
Your One Dental Studio Family